- What information do we collect about you ?
The information we receive and how we use it depends on what you do when you visit our website. We collect and use non-personal information (information that does not personally identify you) differently from your personal information.
- Your personal information
Personal information is information that can specifically identify you, for exemple your :
- first name and surname,
- adresse, phone number, email adress or other contact details,
- date of birth
We collect personal information about our users in two ways :
- When you enter personal information on certain pages of the website. For example, you can fill out a contact form.
- Using automated means, in particular through cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners. For more information on cookies, click here
- Use of you personal information
We may use the information you have communicated to us through the website for the following purposes :
- provide you with access to our website
- allow us to identify and authenticate you ; provide or verify your access rights, in particular through passwords, password recovery clues, security questions and informations, identity documents provided by the State, the professional number of health ,
- develop and improve our products and services; identify trends and develop new products and services; understand how you interact with our services through your equipment; monitor and respond to security issues; determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; conduct investigations.
- personalize your experience when you use our services; ensure that our services are presented in the way best suited to your needs; understand your professional and personal interests in our content; products, services and other content and tailor them to your needs and preferences; present you products and offers that are suitable;
- allow us to communicate with you; respond to your requests and questions; to provide support for our products and services; provide you with important information such as administrative information, mandatory notices and promotional information; to send you news and information about our products, services, brands and operations ;
- respond to requests from administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with applicable law; respond to a judicial requisition, an injunction or any other decision of a judicial or administrative authority.
- On what basis do we process your personal data ?
Depending on the data processing involved, we will process your personal data based on one or other of these legal grounds :
- your prior consent, when you have clearly expressed your agreement for the company PATRICK CHOAY SAS to process your personal data. In practice, this generally means that we will ask you to follow any useful procedure allowing you to receive all the necessary information and to clearly accept or refuse the processing concerned ;
- a legitimate interest of the company PATRICK CHOAY SAS within the meaning of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. In such a case, we will take into account your interests and fundamental rights in determining whether the processing is legitimate and lawful.
We may, on a case-by-case basis, rely on other legal bases in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Who has access to your personal data ?
In the usual course of our activity, we may disclose certain personal information to affiliates of PATRICK CHOAY SAS, to third-party companies we use to provide services or functions on our behalf, to any administrative or judicial authority where required under applicable law.
In all cases, we ensure that such these third parties :
- undertake to comply with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and the principles of this policy ;
- process personal data exclusively for the purposes described in this policy; and
- implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
- What security measures for the website?
We apply measures consistent with professional practice to protect your personal data against loss misuse a unauthorized access, communication, modification or destruction. However, no website is 100% secure and we therefore recommend that you think carefully before deciding what information to send and take appropriate precautions, such as keeping the usernames and passwords confidential, you use as appropriate.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy.
By way of derogation, we may have to keep your personal data for a longer period, in accordance with what is authorized or prescribed by applicable law.
- What are your rights regarding your personal data ?
You have the possibility to exercise the rights granted to you under the terms of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
To this end, we inform you that you have the right :
- to access your personal data upon request in which case you will receive a copy of it, unless this data is made available to you directly, for example, within your personal account;
- to obtain rectification of your personal data in case it is inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the situations provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data (right to be forgotten)
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing) when your personal data has been processed and collected on the basis of your consent;
- to object to the processing of your personal data, when they have been collected and processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the company PATRICK CHOAY SAS, in which case it will be up to you to justify your request by explaining your specific situation to us.
- to request restriction of processing in the situations covered by applicable law;
- to receive your personal data for transmission to the third party of your choice, or to obtain the direct transmission to this third party of your personal data by the company PATRICK CHOAY SAS when this is technically feasible (this right being applicable only when the processing is based on your consent).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as indicated in the “How to contact us” section. We will take the necessary steps to respond to you as quickly as possible.
This policy may be modified over time, in particular to adapt it to developments or changes in applicable law or our internal practices. The changes will appear on this page. We therefore invite you to regularly consult this policy.
- How to contact us
You can send your requests relating to the use of your personal data by the company PATRICK CHOAY SAS to the following e-mail adress : firstname.lastname@example.org